Each year in January we do a special UC Today Microsoft Teams Monthly show where we talk to experts from across the industry and get their predictions for the year ahead.
Last year some people got them spot on, particularly around contact center. This year we have some great predictions from
- Patrick Watson, Senior Analyst, Cavell Group
- Randy Chapman, MVP & Modern Workplace Architect, Symity
- Neil Fluester, Product Director, EMEA, Poly
- Graham Walsh, MVP & Product Specialist, Neat
- Kevin Kieller, Co-founder, enableUC
- Stale Hansen, MVP & CEO, CloudWay
- David Dungay, Editor in Chief, UC Today
- Lesley Crook, MVP & Cloud Consultant, CloudWay
- Blair Pleasant, President & Principal Analyst of COMMfusion
Rob Scott, Publisher, UC Today and I add our own thoughts and predictions too.
Who do you think has got it right this year? Do you have a prediction?
You can catch the show on YouTube and subscribe on all the usual podcast platforms.