It’s Modality webinar time again. I promise the intent is to be 90% useful and 10% sales and marketing
Teams is blowing up for workplace collaboration and the conversation I’m having most at the moment with customers is how to move to conferencing and telephony and what are the important considerations in doing this.
In this session I will cover:
- Understanding the capabilities within Microsoft Teams conferencing and Phone System
- The associated licence and commercial models
- What the various options from ‘bring your own user telephony service’/Direct Routing models offer
- How to assess the readiness of your organisation; technical, business requirements and culture
- Best practice insights and considerations to help you plan and execute your journey
Did I miss anything you want to see covered? Please let me know.
The session is aimed at more technical owners of collaboration and communications services within the business.
Free Registration here: https://hubs.ly/H0gtzPl0
If you can’t make it live, recordings will be emailed to everyone who registers.