A few days ago I posted about the new MS-740: Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams (beta) exam.
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Teams voice issues (15-20%)
- Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft Teams meetings and live events (20-25%)
- Troubleshoot federation issues (10-15%)
- Troubleshoot issues signing into Microsoft Teams (15-20%)
- Troubleshoot teams and channels (10-15%)
- Troubleshoot issues with files (15-20%)
Full details of the skills measured here.
Microsoft provides a free online “Learning Path” to prepare for the exam which is a great resource. It’s a text-based overview of the key areas that links off to useful resources and quiz “Knowledge checks” at the end of each module.
Check it out here: