UC Today and Commsverse are now partnering on a Working Better in Teams series, which focuses on improving business knowledge and skills in Microsoft Teams environments.
Each micro event will focus on a specific aspect of Teams technology or culture. There will be a series of 4-6 tailored sessions that combine to deliver exceptional insights for Teams.
The first event is 10th February, Collaborating in a Universal Workplace focusing on working practice tips, best practices and how to use the Microsoft Teams & supporting toolset effectively to collaborate with colleagues and partners in any work location.
The six sessions for this event include:
- Burnout: With Adam Ball, Insights into the impact of not managing workdays and work/life balance correcting in the new workplace environment
- Working effectively remotely: With Stale Hansen and Steve Goodman, An examination of the productivity and wellbeing aspects in Teams and Microsoft 365, as well as how we can use them to maintain true work/life balance and perform according to deadlines
- Making collaboration work: With Karoliina Kettukari and Alex Eggers, Having the right technology at your fingertips is crucial. Making sure that everyone understands how to use the tools properly is crucial. In this session, you’ll earn from collaboration best practices and discover tips to support teamwork
- The modern office: With Jeff Schertz, This session covers the portable and mobile modern office, where people can work from all kinds of different environments. We’ll also cover the tools and devices available to support better collaboration in this digital landscape
- Collaboration success stories: With Martina Grom, Amanda Sterner, Steve Goodman and Tom Arbuthnot, In this panel session, community panellists will come together to deliver stories on what their customers have needed most in the current landscape, and how they’ve been able to help them
- Making virtual meetings more engaging: With Chris Hoard, getting and holding attention in online meetings is hard. Chris gives top tips to make your Microsoft Teams meeting more engaging
I am excited to be joining the consultant success panel to share some customer success stories.
You can register for the event for free here: Collaborating in a Universal Workplace — UC Summit