It’s been a while coming since their initial announcement but now Shure’s Microflex Advance MXA910 Ceiling Array, MXA310 Table Array Microphone, and the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor are all certified to be used with Microsoft Teams. That means they are officially supported to be connected up to Microsoft Teams Rooms.
The equipment is designed for demanding environments like corporate conference rooms, special event venue or higher education campus.
The IntelliMix P300 is a DSP that connects to you relevant mic systems and USB connects to a PC or Microsoft Teams Room system.
- Driverless USB audio connection to PCs for soft codecs.
- Analog I/O for hard codecs.
- 3.5 mm connection to mobile phones to bridge a remote caller
- Seamlessly compatible with Microflex Advance and Microflex Wireless conferencing microphones for a complete Shure ecosystem.
- PoE+ powered eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Monitor and manage with SystemOn Audio Asset Management software
This DSP is used to connect both the ceiling mic and table mic to Microsoft Teams
Microflex Advance MXA910
I’ve had a hands-on demo of this and it was very impressive. It’s a ceiling mic and multiple can be connected to cover a larger space.
- Available in three colors (white, black, aluminum) or custom paintable to match room aesthetics
- UL 2043 plenum rated and IP5X rated
- LED status bar with configurable colors and brightness
Microflex Advance MXA310
The The Microflex Advance MXA310 is a Table Array Microphone.
- Available in three colors (white, black, aluminum)
- LED light ring with configurable colors and brightness control