The Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Online allows you to gain insights into the quality of calls made using Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business services.
This is a preview, not all features are available yet. The current preview release includes the NRT (Near Real Time) features and contains performance enhancements and 6 new reports.
- Call Quality by Region: from date-by-region, aggregated down to hour-by-region, to specific locations, to specific subnet, to the user(s) which get impacted with poor call quality.
- Call Reliability/Failure by Region: from date-by-region, aggregated down to hour-by-region, to specific locations, to specific subnet, to the user(s) which get impacted with high call failure.
- Rate My Call (RMC) by Region: from month-by-region aggregated down to specific locations to users reporting who are reporting low RMC. CQD v3 also includes users’ verbatim feedback.
- Helpdesk: from a specific user on P2P calls or Meeting and zooming out to all participants and call details. Steps forward to help TA identify possible systemic issues based on network location, devices, or firmware
- Client Versions: View the Session and Users counts for each Client Version, drill down to User names for each client version. Pre-built filters for Product and Client Type help focus the versions to specific clients.
- Endpoints: Shows Machine Endpoints mapped to Make/Model of the PC/Mac. Shows aggregated quality by Make/Model.
Note, you will need to upload your subnets to the new CQD v3. They don’t come across from v2.
I’ll be sure to blog again when it hits GA.
Also, if you are coming to Comms vNext, Aaron Steele, Program Manager in the Microsoft Teams Product Group, will be doing a session on CQD you should check out: https://commsvnext.com/speakers/aaron-steele/