Following the Skype for Business Server 2019 Debugging Tools, two more additions for Skype for Business Server 2019 have now been published by Microsoft.
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Call Quality Dashboard https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=57510
- Skype for Business Server 2019, System Center Operations Manager Management Pack https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=57511
- Skype for Business Server 2019, Capacity Calculator https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=57509
Call Quality Dashboard (CQD)
Skype for Business Server 2019, Call Quality Dashboard (CQD) follows the Call Quality Methodology (CQM) and provides an alternative to the scorecard included in the Skype Networking Guide. In addition to a set of system reports that will be created as part of the install to help you view and diagnose network infrastructure issues affecting call quality, you will also be able to quickly and easily create additional reports tailored to your needs. It looks like it will work with down level server versions too:
This download works with the following software components:
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Skype for Business Server 2015
- Skype for Business Server 2019
SCOM Management Pack
Skype for Business Server 2019, Management Pack contains comprehensive monitoring tools including:
- End-to-End scenario availability from various locations.
- Call reliability and quality perceived by real users.
- Component health and performance.
Active Monitoring Management pack
- Geographically distributable end-to-end scenario validation for Skype for Business Server 2019 deployments. This includes coverage for internal, remote and branch office users.
- Increased scenario coverage in areas like AV Edge Connectivity and Exchange Unified Message Connectivity.
- Enhanced troubleshooting logs to streamline root cause analysis of failures.
Component and User Management Pack
- Increased reliability monitoring of real end-user calls and conferences.
- Integrated media quality alerts driven from Quality of Experience (QoE) data reported by client applications.
- Full event and performance monitoring for all Skype for Business Server 2019 roles.
Skype for Business Server 2019, Capacity Calculator
A spreadsheet for calculating hardware requirements based on the number of users, types of communication, and expected traffic.