On 14th November I’m doing a webinar with my colleague Justin Morris on measuring the business value of Microsoft Teams.
How do you measure and drive a successful Microsoft Teams deployment?
We will cover what you can get out of the box with Office 365, and then dive into our PowerBI based Teamwork Analytics reporting product.
Teamwork Analytics pulls all the usage information from Microsoft Teams. producing PowerBI reports that give insights such as:
- Complete visibility of how Teams is being used globally
- Activity per Team and per Channel
- User and Team collaboration activity score out of 10
- Departmental average, max and minimum activity score
- Number of Teams created by user/department/location
- Active and inactive Teams and channels
- Cross-departmental/location activity – who is really collaborating and with who
- Comparing your usage to Skype for Business during migration
For more information on Teamwork Analytics check out: https://www.modalitysystems.com/software/teamwork-analytics
I am product owner for this product, so it would be great to get your opinions, questions and feedback. Also if you are interested in a free trial let me know.
To register for the webinar: https://modality.eventbuilder.com/event?eventid=v7p0c9&source=eventspage
You will be sent an email to the recording if you can’t make it live.