Sessions are still being posted and edited, so this list isn’t final, but here are some sessions I will be looking out for at Microsoft Ignite 2018
51 Sessions have “Microsoft Teams” in the title, including some I will be looking out for:
- BRK3118 – Microsoft Teams architecture update
- BRK2188 – Intelligent meetings in Microsoft Teams
- BRK3120 – Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- BRK4016 – Understanding Media Flows in Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams use the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) protocol to find the most optimal media path between endpoints. This session walks you through the process of finding this most optimal media path—and addresses how the newly introduced Transport Relay will be used to make this process even better.
- BRK3122 – Connecting Microsoft Teams to third-party meeting room devices with Cloud Video Interop
- BRK3232 – Collaborative calling and business voice in Microsoft Teams
- BRK3125 – Deploying and Managing Microsoft Teams Certified Devices
- Microsoft runs an extensive certification program for Teams and Skype Devices. This session will explain this certification program across a variety of device categories. We will also discuss how certified devices and our new devices marketplace can help you identify the right devices for the specific scenarios and users within your company. We will also cover the new Teams Device Management Portal which allows for remote management of all certified IP Phones and Room Systems. Device Management topics include all core management activities required, including new device enrolment, firmware and software updates, configuration management, remote device restart, device health reporting, among other topics.
- BRK4014- Deep dive on Office 365 Direct Routing
1 Skype for Business Server Session
- BRK3229 – Everything you need to know about Skype for Business Server
- Prepare your organization to upgrade your on-premises experience with Skype for Business Server 2019. Learn what’s new and what’s needed in this session.
Also I recommend you follow this years community reporters. I did this last year and it was a lot of fun. This year Josh Blalock, Microsoft Office Apps & Services MVP from the US will be covering Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
Session Catalog: https://myignite.techcommunity.microsoft.com/sessions