Time flies when you are having fun! It’s less than 100 days until Evolve, the new name for UCDay, our 1 day UK Microsoft Collab focused conference. I’m a very small part of a great team putting the event together.
Now into our 4th year, this year’s event is on 10th September. If you are interested in attending, make sure you are on the mailing list for tickets release
We’re still finalising the details, but we already have some great sponsors on board https://www.evolveconf.co.uk/2018-sponsors/
5 Tracks are planned:
- Office 365 Collaboration Technical – This track is all about the Office 365 Collab workloads; Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and Exchange. Expect technical sessions from experts in their field.
- Office 365 Success Stories – This track is dedicated to real-world advice and guidance on making Office 365 a success. Hear from customers who have done it in real life
- Microsoft 365 End User Computing – Microsoft 365 is the new big push from Microsoft, in this track we look at the technologies that improve and manage the end users experience
- Azure – A huge growth area for Microsoft, this track covers everything Azure from Infrastructure as a service to developing your own solutions on Azure
- Office Server On-Premises and Hybrid – On-Premises server is not dead! With Skype for Business and Exchange 2019 servers coming this year, this track is dedicated to Server and Hybrid
The call for speakers is now open. We love to hear from customers and new speakers. not just the regulars, so if you are interested why not submit a session: Speakers can submit their sessions at sessionize.com/evolve-conference