So what has changed since the last 30th January Update?
We now have nice icons for Released (i.e. should be on all tenants) vs “Rolling out” i.e. some have it, but not all yet.
The changes are minor this time, with 8 features in messaging that brings us much closer to SfBO Parity in messaging and 1 addition in calling. Lots of exciting stuff scheduled for Q2 in meetings and calling.
New Available Today:
- Hide/Share/Mute Chat (Share and Mute added)
- Message Retention Policies
New Rolling out (these were all due in Q1 so have slipped slightly):
- Contact Groups
- Unified Presence
- Federated Chat between Teams and Skype for Business
- Import Contacts from Skype for Business
- Skype for Business Interop with Persistent Chat
- Messaging User-Level Policies
No Future items on the roadmap
No changes, everything was previously forecast for Q2 and that is still the case
New Rolling out:
- Out of Office Support (previously due Q2)
- Call support between Teams and Skype Consumer