I’m really excited to be speaking at the European Collaboration Summit (ECS) in Mainz, Germany May 28th–30th.
ECS 2018 features: 62 MVP Speakers, 10 Microsoft corporate speakers, 14 Microsoft Certified Masters and 7 Microsoft regional directors. The speaker line up is really great: http://www.collabsummit.eu/speakers/
My session is: MICROSOFT TEAMS, THE FUTURE OF COLLABORATION IN OFFICE 365?
Tuesday, 29/05/2018 13:35, Room Alight.
- Microsoft Teams is available to 181 markets and is already used by over 125,000 enterprises. It’s a chat-centric collaboration tool that brings together all the services in Office 365 including Calling, Video, Conferencing and integration with many applications.
- Is Microsoft Teams the future of the “Modern Workplace”?
- How does it work alongside Office 365 and Skype for Business?
- Could Microsoft Teams replace Skype for Business for you?
- How can your business make the most of Microsoft Teams?
I’ll have all the up to date news on Microsoft Teams and it’s current state compared to Skype for Business. I hope to see you there.